Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Beginning Of Stolen: The Interactive Story

Okay, first REAL post away!

In preparation for Camp NaNoWriMo I have started the workings of Stolen. I haven't actually started the meat of the story yet, seeing as I have to wait until when it starts on April 1st, but I have posted what I have to dropbox.

Stolen will update starting on the first of April and you will have the chance to go through it as I update it. Which will be frequently. Still, I hope that whoever may be watching me work on this will spur me on in comments and various other ways as I tend to lose steam after the first week...

Before you click on the link below, PLEASE, be aware that, while it IS avoidable, Ross(the main character) CAN in fact end up getting together with another male. Ross IS of legal age but, if the thought of such a thing bothers you(however avoidable it may be), please DON'T click on the link.

Stolen

No comments:

Post a Comment